What Should An Email Marketing Proposal Include? (Free Templates)
The proposal is a combination of an invoice and a contract in one efficient document. It brings together transparency, professionalism and productivity, thus providing the ultimate customer service. On this page you can find more information how to write professional proposal template in 7 steps.
Each marketing proposal template should inform the client of who you are, your speciality, problem identifiers, proposed solutions, the investment and the contract itself.
- Taylor your marketing campaign to each client
- Send bulk emails
- Create engaging, professional, standardized proposals unique to your needs
- Track Your Results with ease
Below is a sample email proposal template from DocsCube. We make it easy to begin your email marketing journey, engage with your audience, and grow your business one conversation at a time.
Email Marketing Proposal Template
[Sender First Name] [Sender Last Name]
[Client First Name] [Client LastName]
Prepared on: [Date]
Regular communication is vital when attempting to turn a prospect or a lead into a lifelong client. Email marketing is one of the most efficient and cost effective ways to engage your client base, maintain interest and grow your business. Get your branding on track and keep your marketing strategy in line with your vision and land that client. Keep track of your correspondence, analyze your successes and identify opportunities with [Sender Company].
WHO ARE WE
Introduce your company here. A short description of your history (in a business sense) and speciality. Specify your accomplishments (only the most pertinent ones). A short 2 paragraphs are enough.
With [X number of years] experience in the IT and tech space, [Sender Company] is a proven leader in email marketing. We strive to provide a fresh approach, and pride ourselves on creating and delivering powerful, engaging content. [Sender Company] has had the privilege to work with large and small companies alike. We look forward to collaborating with you and connecting you to a whole new group of clients.
OUR EMAIL MARKETING TEAM
Meet Our Executives and Marketing Specialists:
Our dedicated team of professionals with [X number of years] of combined experience is here to ensure that your project is completed to your utmost satisfaction.
[Sender Company]'s future position within the email marketing sphere.
[Sender Company]’s business objectives and a methodology to reach those goals.
Here, the [Sender Company] will illustrate and identify the [Client Company]’s marketing problem.
Example: [X Marketing approach used to historically solve an issue] has not been updated or changed, and [Market size] has not responded to the evolving trends for a significant period of time. The gaps identified by [Sender Company] R&D team are the following and need to be addressed by updating marketing initiatives:
- [Consumer Segment Identified]
- [Technology Utilized]
- [Time Frame- begin and end date/ scope of research]
- [Monetary Investment/ monetary loss due to inaction]
- [Add other perceived Pain Points here]
[Sender Company] Business Approach: The Research, Plan of Action and Proposed Solutions
- [Sender Company] will conduct a research analysis of the current customer base to identify key players, their interests and most pressing pain points. This is done in order to formulate the best messaging that will target the intended audience effectively.
- [Sender Company] will then conduct an internal review of the [Client Company] itself to assess any other potential leads and needs of the team members themselves. Does the team’s wish list resonate with the management; are the team’s problems being resolved by [Sender Company].
- Lastly, We begin developing the messaging that will resonate with you and the client base you are attempting to reach.
THE PROPOSED SOLUTION
After conducting the internal review, [Sender Company] will propose several effective solutions to address the pain points identified. Included are several features that will be present in the newly developed email content. List them here:
- [Key Feature 1]
- [Key Feature 2]
- [Key Feature 3]
[Sender Company] specializes in developing targeted marketing campaigns utilizing email marketing services. In order to develop warm leads, request increased business, engage potential customers and elicit donations, [Sender Company] tailors messaging to effectively reach your desired audience. Whethere it is internal communication with your team, or putting your best foot forward in the business world, [Sender Company] has the solutions to keep your business thriving.
- [Mention Service You Provide 1]
- [Mention Service You Provide 2]
- [Mention Service You Provide 3]
Please find the proposed timeline and framework of solutions [Sender Company] finds most effective to address your unique needs:
|Date||Phase#||Description of Phase||Time Required to Completion||Cost|
Please find the estimated itemized pricing for each service required. Pricing may be subject to change according to complexity or time required to completion. Please note that the actual monetary investment will be in the range of the proposed estimate.
|Type of Service||Number of Emails Required||Pricing Per 10 Emails|
CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
An initial payment of [$X]US will be provided by [Client Company] to retain services required.
All Payments Forthwith:
Payments are only accepted in USD by [Payment Mode].
- Payment may be completed in installments of [$X]US at [provide a time frame] (example: on the 1st of every month; once every two weeks) [Client Company] will have a grace period of [provide a time frame] to complete each payment.
- Failure to comply with the payment schedule will result in breach of contract, termination of the contract and a cessation of the working relationship. [provide own consequences]
Contractual Relationship of Parties
- Upon signing this email marketing proposal, [Sender Company] and [Client Company] will enter into a legally binding contractual agreement which will terminate at the agreed upon date.
- Upon signing this proposal ,both parties agree that they are independent contractors, and the relationship between them does not constitute a joint venture of any means.
Terms and Conditions of Agreement:
Upon signing this proposal, both parties agree to collaborate for the agreed upon time frame of: [provide a time frame]. The parties may agree to extend the contract beyond the agreed upon time. Please contact [Sender Company] to re-negotiate the terms. Extensions are subject to availability.
Permissions and Approvals:
[Client Company] agrees to provide [Sender Company] any necessary material (code, data..) to complete the desired project. All information provided will be held in strictest confidence and is bound by privacy and security measures.
[Sender Company] and [Client Company] agree that any intelectual property created during the project will be in the sole ownership of [Sender Company].
Security and Warranty
[Sender Company] agrees that all work will be completed in the allotted time frame. If delays occur, a re-negotiation of the time frame will be proposed.
[Sender Company] and [Client Company] agree that all information provided during the working relationship will be held in strictest confidence.
We, the undersigned have read and understood the terms and conditions of the agreement.
[Client First Name] [Client Last Name]
[Sender First Name] [Sender Last Name]